Vientiane Short Stay
Vientiane-Vang Vieng-Luang Prabang
- Visit the most famous attractions in the sleepy Vientiane
- Spend time on long tail boat visiting fisherman villages along Nam Ngum River
- Enjoy gambling time at legal Lao casino
- Explore different handicraft villages around the town
Experience a lovely city that most tourists overlook. This two-night stopover in Laos' capital, the tranquil, beautiful city of Vientiane, will give you a glimpse of the unhurried pace of Laotian life and the richness of its history and culture.
Day 1: Vientiane -Arrival
Day 2: Vientiane -NamNgum Lake
Day 3: Vientiane – Depature
Day 1: Vientiane Arrival
On arrival at the Vientiane Capital, you will be met and transferred to your centrally located hotel. Vientiane is a charming and fascinating capital, with an interesting mix of Lao, Thai, Chinese, Vietnamese, French, and American influences. After a short rest, we start visiting the major sights of the capital; including the Wat Sisaket, the oldest temple with thousands of miniature Buddha statues and the former royal temple of Wat Prakeo, which previously housed the famous Emerald Buddha Image. Enroute to Lao’s national precious heritage, the famous and sacred structure of That Luang Stupa, you will have the opportunity to take some pictures of the imposing Patuxay Monument, which is well known as Vientiane’s own Arc de Triumph.
Overnight in Vientiane
Day 2: Vientiane - Nam Ngum Lake(B)
After breakfast, we head out of the city. We make our way to Nam Ngum, a huge reservoir created by damming the Nam Ngum River, stopping over at Ban Keun, which is famous for its salt extraction plant and a village of local Lao rice wine wishky distillation. On arrival at the lake, we embark on a long tail boat visiting fisherman villages in varied islets. We visit some beautiful islets and take a short walk to explore the lifestyle of the local fishmen. On return, [if time permits], perhaps you might experience gambling at legal Lao casino located in the valley where you can enjoy an ideal landscape for anyone seeking for an overview of lake when the heat becomes unbearable in city. We return to Vientiane by late evening.
Overnight in Vientiane
Day 3: Vientiane -Depature
After breakfast, we visit the Morning Market and the handweaving village of Ban Nong Bouathong (if time permits). The tour ends after your transfer to airport for departure.
02 nights at hotel based on Twin/Double sharing room
· Breakfast at hotel
· English speaking guide with legal license
· Private car during the trip with experienced driver
· All Meals, Entrance fees and tour activities as dedicated in the program
· Service charges and Government’s Tax
· Bottled water & wet towel on van during trip
· Tip for Tour guide and driver (recommended)
· Bank fees for both sides
· Laos Visa US$30/person
· All International airfare
· Peak season surcharge on Christmas and New Year
· Personal expenses
Cancellation by Customer
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
Service Details During The Trip
We’ll immerse you in the diverse cultures of Vietnam by showcasing the unique local flavors. And with the perfect balance of included sightseeing and free time, you can customize your dream vacation with the things you have always wanted to do.
- Private Local Tour Guide: You will have legally licensed local tour guide in each destination, from welcome and farewell you at the airport. Your guide will guide, help, assist and taking care of you in order to make your tour worry-free. The good guide for you means we arrange the right guide. Vietnam exploration booking tours will arrange tour guide base on the feature of the itinerary and consists of the group, to maximize your experiences in traveling.
- Private Drivers & Vehicle: Safety is first priority for transportation. A well maintained good condition car with legal business licensed and an experienced driver to make sure you are in safe hands. To maximize your comfort and joyful experience with driving service, cold drinking water, cold towel are provided in the car.
- Local Flavor Meals: Don’t worry about meals; we select both restaurants and menus for you. Vietnam exploration booking tours will select clean and good environment restaurants for our customer. Menu is also carefully selected by us to ensure you try different food every meal. We will recommend and arrange local cuisine since it is part of the cultural experience while traveling. We also recommend dinners are free on your own so you can choose your favorite food by yourself under necessary assistance of your local guide.
Thing to bring:
Comfortable clothes for seating on Sampan and make you more active for cycling, bring hat, cap, Suncream, sun glasses, insect repellent are also necessary because the weather in Laos can be very hot in Sumer. It is normally hot in April, May, June, July, August, September and October.
You should take cash with you because banking system sometimes does not function well. Us Dollar, Euro, Australian Dolla are sometime accepted in your trip.
You shoule take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Laos in case you get sick.
Did we hit all the items on your travel bucket list for your holiday?
If not, don’t worry. We specialize in tailor-made tours and can customize this program to create your dream trip. Get in touch with your personal Travel Consultant to create your personalized program.
Don't want the fun to end?
Why not combine this tour with Cambodia tours, Vietnam tours, Myanmar tours or spend a few days in the tropical paradise that is the Viet Nam coast? We take care of everything from flights to transfers and accommodation so that you can relax and enjoy your holiday. Explore our other destinations or speak with your personal Travel Consultant for some expert advice on suitable combinations.