Myanmar Glance Tour (7days)YANGON-BAGAN-INLE LAKE
This 7days itinerary provides a local perspective on the main highlights of Myanmar -- Yangon, Bagan, and Inle Lake. You'll dine with a local family, visit lively markets and places of pilgrimage, and enjoy the company of knowledgeable local guides who will share their stories and insights. Introduc
- Discover the pagoda fields of Bagan by electric bike
- Prepare and enjoy a traditional meal in a family home
- Join local pilgrims at Mt. Popa's famous spirit shrine
- Enjoy the cool highland air in Kalaw, a former British Hill Station
- Take a sunset cruise of Inle Lake by private boat
The Best of Myanmar Tour (10days)Yangon-Bagan-Mandalay-Mingun-Kalaw-Inle lake-Yangon
Introduction Touching down in the former capital of Yangon , you'll encounter a mixture of old and new. Wander past fading colonial buildings, explore Shwedagon Pagoda and discover quiet side streets teeming with character. Then, it's on to Bagan where more than 2000 religious monuments dot the plai
- Visit Chauk Htat Gyi Pagoda and admire Reclining Buddha statues - one of the biggest and most graceful Reclining Buddha statues in South East Asia
- Best local access by visiting colorful markets, villages & local houses to see people ways of life.
- Visit to a diverse selection of the most important and holiest Myanmar pagodas and temples dating back to 11th century
- Enjoy magnificent sunset view at Bagan, Madalay Hills
- Boat excursion on Inle Lake and visit Floating Villages & Gardens where fruit and vegetables are grown.
Reviews from the experts
"We ask our clients after their tour with Vietnam Exploration Booking Tours to write a review on Trip...