Siem Reap & Phnom Penh Discovery Tour
Siem Reap Exlore
- Visit temples in Siem Reap: Preah Khan, Ta Som and Banteay Samre, Prasat Kravan, Srah Srang and more
- Explore the most famous temple on the plain of Angkor Wat - the man-made world's wonder Angkor Wat
- Visit the notorious Killing Fields ” ChoeungEk” 15km southwest of Phnom Penh.
This classic tour includes sightseeing around Siem Reap, Cambodia's capital of leafy boulevards and old French colonial houses. Visit some of the most beautiful temples in Cambodia including the fabulous Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Neak Pean, Banteay and many important cultural sites - all are spectacular and magnificent.
Day 01: Siem Reap Arrival
Day 02: Angkor Complex Full-day Tour
Day 03: Siem Reap – Phnom Penh City Tour
Day 04: Phnom Penh Departure
Day 01: Siem Reap Arrival (D)
As soon as you step your foot on the airport, the local guide will pick you up and we transfer to Siem Reap center.
Visit Banteay Srey
After refreshing yourself at the hotel, take a visit to the enchanting temple of Banteay Srei. Banteay Srei is considered the fairy palace in the heart of a mysterious forest. This temple has its own special charm with a remarkable state of preservation and excellence of decoration.
Enjoy Dinner & Show at Phare Circus
Return to the Siem Reap center and have dinner and show at Phare Circus. At around 6:30 pm, you will be picked up and transferred to the site of the Phare Cambodian Circus. Start by dinner with a diversity of Khmer food. Then head to the circus tent to see the performers at work. The performance will last around 1 hour to 1-hour-and-a-half. This is a great chance to give support to street kids, orphans, children in high-risk situations and their families.
Explore Night Market in Siem Reap
After Phare Circus, immerse into the Angkor Night Market with your tour guide and his explanation of the local customs, culture, and tradition. A wide range of clothing and handicrafts including silk paintings, shadow puppets, and handbags made from recycled materials can be found in this outdoor market. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 02: Angkor Full Day Tour (B, L)
Have breakfast at your hotel and spend a full day exploring the most famous of all the temples in the Angkor complex.
Watch the Sunset from a Temple
The best time to watch the spectacular sunset is 5 p.m, and the best view is Phnom Bakheng or the Terrace of Srah Srang of Angkor Wat. Due to the Angkor Wat faces to the West, tourists usually head to Angkor Wat to enjoy the sunset. Focus on the lake, with the intense colors, the reflection of the temple and the cloud into the water is extremely nice.
Visit Angkor Complex
The complex temple is comparable in size to the Imperial Palace in Beijing, which covers 81 ha. The distinctive 5 towers which are emblazoned on the Cambodian flag, symbolize Meru’s 5 peaks – the surrounding wall representing the mountains at the edge of the world and the moat, the ocean beyond. Have lunch at a local restaurant.
Move to the South Gate of Angkor Thom, visit Bayon, Baphoun and Leper King Terrace, Phimeanakas and then Ta Prohm. At the end of the day, you may expect to climb to the top Bakheng Mountain or Pre Rup Temple to see the sunset. After your dinner, spend some time to explore the nightlife in Siem Reap.
Day 03: Siem Reap – Phnom Penh (B)
After your breakfast at the hotel, transfer to the airport and fly to Phnom Penh. Warmly welcomed by the local tour guide. Then we will visit the scenic beauty of Phnom Penh, the bustling capital of Cambodia. Head to the famous Notorious Tuol Sleng Museum and the Killing Fields in Choeung Ek. You also stop at the Russian market, a lively outdoor market where you can find various kinds of products, including jewelry, souvenirs. Then check in your hotel.
Day 04: Phnom Penh Departure (B)
Take yourself free all day, try some local food until transfer to Phnom Penh airport for departure to your homeland. Your trip is finished with unforgettable experiences.
1. All of our itineraries can be tailor-made to suit your requirements, allowing us to create the perfect holiday just for you. Please click on the “Tailor this trip" button and complete the requested information for us. Upon receipt, our travel consultant will customize the best value vacation for your kind consideration. Please note: Changes CAN be made to the itinerary after our initial quote, but may result in a price change also!
2. We are aware that a good tour must have good hotels. In Indochina in particular (Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos) hotel prices make up the major expense of your holiday. Therefore, we would like to clarify how we define these charges:
· Boutique & character hotels: from $50-$80 USD per room/ per night
· Comfort = 3 star hotels from US$ 40 - US$ 60 per room/ per night
· Superior = 4 star hotels from US$ 80 - US$ 110 per room/ per night
· Deluxe = 5 star hotels from US$120 - US$ 190++ per room/ per night
· High-end = Best of the best hotels fr om US$ 250++ per room/ per night
– Experienced English speaking guide
– Private transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
– Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
– Entrance fees of destinations in the itinerary
– Bottled drinking water for sightseeing
– International/domestic airfares & tax
– Visa fees
– Travel Insurance (We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance from home)
– Personal expenditure (telephone, laundry, shopping and so on…)
– Tips for guide, driver, porters and project cost
– Beverage and alcoholic drinks
– Any other services not clearly mentioned in itinerary and trip inclusive portion
Cancellation by Customer
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
Service Details During The Trip
We’ll immerse you in the diverse cultures of Cambodia by showcasing the unique local flavors. And with the perfect balance of included sightseeing and free time, you can customize your dream vacation with the things you have always wanted to do.
Private Local Tour Guide: You will have legally licensed local tour guide in each destination, from welcome and farewell you at the airport. Your guide will guide, help, assist and taking care of you in order to make your tour worry-free. The good guide for you means we arrange the right guide. Vietnam Exploration Booking Tours will arrange tour guide base on the feature of the itinerary and consists of the group, to maximize your experiences in traveling.
Private Drivers & Vehicle: Safety is first priority for transportation. A well maintained good condition car with legal business licensed and an experienced driver to make sure you are in safe hands. To maximize your comfort and joyful experience with driving service, cold drinking water, cold towel are provided in the car.
Local Flavor Meals: Don’t worry about meals; we select both restaurants and menus for you. Vietnam Exploration Booking Tours will select clean and good environment restaurants for our customer. Menu is also carefully selected by us to ensure you try different food every meal.
We will recommend and arrange local cuisine since it is part of the cultural experience while traveling. We also recommend dinners are free on your own so you can choose your favorite food by yourself under necessary assistance of your local guide.
Well-Selected Hotels: Comfort and good value is our priority for choosing hotels for our customers. Comfort of mattress and bedding, joyful decoration style, user friendly facilities, good service and good breakfast!
Thing to bring:
Comfortable clothes make you more active for walking and driving jouney, bring hat, cap, Suncream, sun glasses, umbrella, Swimming suit, insect repellent are also necessary because the weather in Cambodia can be very hot day time.
You should take cash with you because banking system sometimes does not function well. Us Dollar, Euro are accepted.
You shoule take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Cambodia in case you get sick.
Did we hit all the items on your travel bucket list for your holiday?
If not, don’t worry. We specialize in tailor-made tours and can customize this program to create your dream trip. Get in touch with your personal Travel Consultant to create your personalized program.
Don't want the fun to end?
Why not combine this tour with a Laos tours, Vietnam tours, Myanmar tours or spend a few days in the tropical paradise that is the Viet Nam coast and island? We take care of everything from flights to transfers and accommodation so that you can relax and enjoy your holiday. Explore our other destinations or speak with your personal Travel Consultant for some expert advice on suitable combinations.